While we were there we saw that Samuel is following people around with his eyes more than he was the last few weeks he was home, his left eye isn't sunset (pointed down) as much as it was, and he was smilier.
Cuter every day!
I noticed he was chewing on his hand a lot, which he never did at home. Then I looked in his mouth and there was a little tooth!
now don't worry, it isn't your eyes, you really can't see the tooth. I found that if I used the flash it was too bright, if I didn't, he was moving too much to get a clear picture, so I tried from further away with the flash, but then you couldn't see the tooth! After 15 pictures I just felt the need to post one of them to show you I TRIED!
So, he is 3 weeks younger than Aaron, but managed to get a tooth before him.
He is more alert every day, too!
Believe it or not, Joseph is 6 weeks younger than Aaron, but 1 lb heavier!
This is baby Andy. He was sleeping the whole time we were there.
This is a picture Carol took of us right after surgery on Wednesday.
I sure hope someone lets me know how to fix all my formatting problems!
ReplyDeleteI noticed Eric smiles like Jas used to do when he posed in his owl shirt. Amazing how alike they are.
ReplyDeletescary is more like it
ReplyDeleteI love the last picture. And I am so happy everything went well with the surgery! Yahoo!
ReplyDelete